Friday, May 7, 2010

Finals Week


Hey Everyone!

So, I'm finally done with finals!!!!! No joke, I had to write like 6 papers, it was awful. So happy it's done and over with ... I'm officially a junior in college now ... Crazy!!!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a copy of my final TV News Reporting project up, but I have a link to where the whole TV newscast appears online: Knightlife News if you want to check it out.

I am now currently working my first day at my local paper, the News and Citizen ... I'm not slacking off right now, I'm just waiting for people to call me back, I swear! :)

And even though it is only my first day back, I've already been assigned like 4 stories to cover: an update on the asbestos mines in Eden (they're getting ready to clean up all asbestos that was left over from the mining days), an update on the Eden Boy Scout Camp (it's opening after being closed for a summer, due to asbestos), as well as an article on the Child Development Center at JSC, which is closing the end of June and an article about the possible "tornado" that struck down in Wolcott on Tuesday ... all supposedly for Monday's paper, and I haven't gotten ahold of anyone yet! It's going to be interesting weekend.

Oh, and speaking of the weekend, I also have to cover this skidding event, the Driver's Ed and Physic classes at People's Academy in Morrisville are putting on Sunday ...

On a more fun note, I am going to the Kid Cudi concert tonight at Middlebury College!!! So excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment