Thursday, December 2, 2010

European Reunion and X-Mas Markets

The week of Thanksgiving I had some pretty awesome visitors!! My friend, Carola, from Munich - the one I went to Oktoberfest with - came up for the weekend before, and my friends from high school, Phillip and Jess came up for the whole week!!!

It was so much fun to see everyone and just explore Berlin! I was able to take them to the sights, and we went to the Christmas Markets (did a lot of Christmas shopping there), we ate bratwurst and döner, went on a pub crawl! It was just an awesome time and I'm really glad that we were all able to hang out - Phil and Jess hadn't seen Carola since she left VT a few years ago - so I actually didn't tell them that she was coming and we surprised them at the airport! It was great!!! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment