Saturday, April 10, 2010

Disastrous Weekend

So it's official, I just had the worst weekend ... ever. First of all I'm sick, which just isn't fun to begin with. Secondly, I sponsored my brother Friday night for his confirmation, which was no big deal ... until I almost fainted in the middle of church (lack of food + too many people packed in one very hot room + continuous stand, sit, kneel motion), luckily this didn't happen until after I'd done everything I was supposed (and this cute, little, old nun took care of me). And finally someone broke into my car Friday night but thankfully didn't take anything, which I was really, really relieved to find out, considering my dad had a bunch of tools in the trunk ... he wouldn't have been happy had some of them gone missing. So basically, worst weekend ever ... Hopefully next weekend will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment