Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kühlen mit den Eisbären

So I have a confession to make .... I went to the Zoo today. I know, I know, it's not very cultural or anything, and there are a lot of different zoos in a lot of different cities all over the world. But the thing is, this zoo, they had polar bears! And anyone who knows me, knows what that means (I'm basically obsessed with polar bears - to put it simply). And considering the fact that I'd never seen a polar bear in real life before, who could blame me! But anyways, here are some of my favorite pics from the day.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures Krysti! I'm with you, I still love going to the zoo. Remember our trip to Cheyenne Mountain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! lol! The giraffes ... and that grizzly bear fight! lol! That was fun!! A little weird going to the zoo in January, but still a good time! lol!

    ReplyDelete