Friday, October 22, 2010

Kürbisfest

So I'm really sorry ... I totally meant to put this post up online before I left for my class excursions, and forget!!! But here it is, a little late, but still interesting!!!

The weekend before I left for excursions (so like 2 weekends ago) I went to the Kürbisfest, otherwise known as the Pumpkin Festival, in Berlin's district Schöneberg. It was basically this big fall festival set up right in the middle of the city, with the streets all blocked off for vendors and events and such. There were of course pumpkins, but also lots of food, clothes, rides, etc. It was just a lot of fun to see everything and experience that part of the German culture - along with all the delicious food!!!!

Anyways, here are some pictures from the Fest!!! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment