Monday, November 29, 2010

Project Update

So if it seems like I've been a little behind on my blog - it's because I am. I've actually been very occupied with my German/Turkish Relations project, which is no longer a paper, but a blog! I've discovered that I actually really enjoy blogging, and seeing how it is a new form of journalism, I figured, why not skip the boring, same old paper and try something new? So I did!

So far I've only done research based blog posts - but will be getting into the interviews and personal information soon. Since last blogging about my project, I've done tons of research, interviewed more people, and have set up even more interviews! It's been a long process, but a lot of fun! I'm really glad that I decided to go with the blog, because I can have a little more fun with it, and I can use not only words, but also pictures and videos!

I won't talk about it too much, because I've been writing about it like all week. But if anyone wants to check out the blog I made for my final project, it's called German Turkish Relations.

No comments:

Post a Comment